Court Marriage in Greater Noida
If you want to get legitimately married, there is one thing you should not overlook, which the Arya Samaj Marriage authentication is! The Marriage authentication is a record issued by the common enlistment center that ensures the demonstration of Arya Samaj Marriage, date, time and place where the Marriage has solemnized. The Judge in control or the people who legitimize the true blue intrigue grounds should allow the approval in such cases.
To confirm your Court Marriage in Greater Noida, you should have your Marriage authentication archived. This accreditation is required as a proof that you are lawfully married to a man. While applying for international ID, opening a financial balance subsequent to wedding and other lawful exercises expect you to have your Marriage authentication. A Marriage testament is likewise required if you need to apply for extra security arrangements.
DOCUMENTS FOR COURT MARRIAGE
- Age Proof : (Pan card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate) one of these.
- Permanent Address : (Pan card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate) one of these.
- Residence Proof : (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Photograph : (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
- Witness : Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport, 2 Passport size photo (Two of these)
- Affidavit : (Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)